Family Life Church is an organized church within the The Church of the Nazarene and has a very well developed process of developing leadership who preach and teach the good news of Jesus. This is the process:
- Serve faithfully in a local church. Become and Member of the Church.
- Be granted a local ministers licence.
- Start your education process at one of our Nazarene schools or universities.
- Be granted a District Minister’s Licence.
- Finish your education and training requirements
- Become Ordained.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a rough outline of the process. For more detail, please consult the Manual of the Church of the Nazarene.